Your Privacy Matters
All capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service.
Data that you voluntarily provide us with
- Personal data that may be provided by you includes, but is not limited to:
- profile information such as user name, bio details;
- contact information such as your full name, current and valid email address;
- account password;
- physical address;
- phone number;
- more detailed contact preferences;
- location data and time zone;
- information regarding your occupation and location.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect data from every visitor and customer of the Website and Services, in particular we automatically collect data about your visit to the Website, your usage of the Services and your browsing activities. This anonymized information may include IP address, browser type, browser language, cookies data, performance specifications of the user’s hardware and software, date and time of access to the website and the URL of the page requested, other information about how you interacted with our Website and our Services.
Data from your use of the Services
We may receive data about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This data may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the Website. This type of data helps us to improve our Services for both you and for all of our users.
Cookies and tracking
2. We may set our own cookies and use third parties cookies (e.g. for advertising, interactive content and analytics).
- We use different types of cookies, including:
- Essential website cookies: these are important cookies as they are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and functionality cookies: these cookies are necessary to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies: these cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you in order to enhance your experience.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
4. You may opt out from cookies at any time by customizing your cookie preferences. However, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with all services.
Web beacons and similar technologies
Apart from cookies, we use other similar technologies, like web beacons, to monitor traffic, deliver and communicate with cookies, improve site performance. Similar to cookies you may opt out from web beacons at any time.
We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. We also use Facebook Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Facebook Inc. These services track and report website traffic on the Website. Google and Facebook may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. We do not share personalized data with Google or Facebook.
Data from third party sources
- We may receive some information about you, such as name, email address, demographic information, IP address, location from third parties.
- We collect information about your activity on our Website to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our Website;
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns.
- You may decline to have your personal data collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in your browser and declining all third-party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertising identifier via the privacy settings on your mobile device.
- Our partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
Use of the Data
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services that you requested;
2. to promote use of our Services to you;
3. to send you informational and promotional content that you may subscribe to or unsubscribe;
4. to send you notifications, including notifications on change of our Services;
5. to communicate with our Customers about our Website and Services and provide customer support in response to their inquiries;
6. to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service and applicable law;
7. to protect our rights and safety as well as rights and safety of our customers and third parties;
8. to meet legal requirements;
9. to provide information to representatives and advisors;
10. to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding;
11. to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
12. to provide, support, and improve the Services we offer;
13. to provide suggestions about products or services that you may be interested in and which you may opt out;
14. to transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
Sharing of Data
- We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- We believe it is needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or if it is legally required;
- We believe it is needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Otherwise to protect our property, legal rights, or that of others;
- We share it with our external service providers as listed below;
- We provide your personal information to our external partners about your real estate enquiry, if you applied for a real estate object on our Website.
2. Our list of external service providers:
|Name of external service provider
|Description of Processing
|Location of Processing
|Google Analytics that provides web analytics services and reCAPTCHA that analyzes a user’s interaction with a site
|Web analytics services
|Encrypted communication for secure web traffic
|MailChimp, operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC
|Email marketing service
3. To receive the full and current list of external service providers, please email at [email protected].
4. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information as stated above.
Safeguarding your Personal Data
- The protection of your personal data is vital to us. We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
2. We use SSL-certificate from CloudFlare https://www.cloudflare.com/ssl/ to encrypt communication for secure web traffic.
3. Our employees, contractors and any business partners can access personal data on a need to know basis, and under strict duties of maintaining confidentiality. We use encryption for sensitive information and we test our system on a regular basis to ensure we comply with industry practices and standards. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of any data.
4. You agree to protect the security of your login information and password and not to transfer such information to any third party. We will not be liable to you for the use of your account by any third party.
5. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, you shall immediately notify us in writing.
Access to your Personal Data
- You may access your personal data held by us to correct, update and remove inaccurate or incorrect data. You have the following rights:
- delete some or all personal data that we held about you;
- change or correct your personal data that we held about you;
- object to, or limit or restrict, use of your personal data;
- right to access and/or take your personal data: you can ask us for a copy of your personal information in machine readable form;
- access information we hold about you.
2. If you request us to view, change and remove your data associated with your account, please contact us at [email protected]. We will process your request within 15 business days. In accordance with the applicable laws, additional fees may be applied.
Merge of Company
- We retain your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we originally collect it or as needed to provide with the Services, except if required otherwise by law. In some cases we may determine the period of data retention based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, or for any other auditing or legal purposes.
2. Countries where we process information may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country, though we will always comply with the applicable laws when we process any information.
Should you have any question or concern, please email us at [email protected].